Protein Ice Cream
Who said dessert has to be unhealthy? If you’re looking for a way to keep dessert time a healthy affair, try this high-protein ice cream recipe made with Six Star Unflavored Whey Protein Plus!
- 1 scoop Unflavored Whey Protein Plus
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free, fat-free Jell-O pudding mix (any flavor)
- 3 tbsp. water
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until protein and Jell-O are dissolved.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Stir and place back in the freezer for 30 more minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the freezer and enjoy.