Breakfast, lunch or dinner – any way you slice it, you can’t go wrong with quiche. It’s such a versatile dish that’ll fill you up with eggy, cheesy goodness! This recipe even cuts out the crust for less calories and carbs.
It doesn’t stop there, either. Switch up the ingredients for some variety – different meats, veggies and cheeses – or add whatever you have on hand if supplies are running low.
|10 oz. chopped spinach, thawed and drained|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|3 large eggs|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup feta cheese|
|1/4 cup cheddar cheese|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9-inch pan (round or square) with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sauté onion until lightly browned, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and feta, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and milk together thoroughly. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add spinach mixture to the prepared pan, then pour egg mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until set, about 45 minutes, then remove from oven to cool.
- Divide into portions for meal prep or keep whole. Tightly cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.