Don’t let all your hard-earned gains to go waste, feed your body with this delicious chunky turkey chili recipe tonight!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Brown the turkey in a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
- Chop the onion and pepper, then add to turkey, stirring frequently.
- Mince the garlic, then add to turkey along with all of the other spices, stirring frequently.
- Chop the tomatoes, then add to turkey and simmer for 10 minutes or until desired consistency.