[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Living an active and healthy lifestyle is a lifelong practice that requires discipline and consistency with exercise and healthy eating habits. At times we can stray off course but know that we have to eventually pick ourselves up and get back on track. Often you can ﬁnd yourself searching for ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without negatively affecting your hard work and progress.
These cookies are loaded with high-quality protein and all natural sugars to satisfy your sweet tooth and help you pack on lean muscle without adding those unwanted inches to your waistline.[/vc_column_text][mk_fancy_title color=”#393836″ font_style=”inhert” margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none”]INGREDIENTS:[/mk_fancy_title][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][mk_custom_list style=”f067″]
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 2 scoops Six Star® 100% Whey Protein Plus, Vanilla Cream, Triple Chocolate or Unflavored
- 1/2 cup unsweetened fine coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut ﬂour
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Thompson raisins
Makes approx. 24 cookies[/mk_custom_list][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][mk_image src=”/wp-content/uploads/ss-can-unflavoured-100-whey-protein-plus.jpg” image_size=”full” group=”_general” link=”/can/products/unflavored-100-whey-protein-plus/” align=”center” crop=”false”][mk_button dimension=”flat” url=”/can/products/unflavored-100-whey-protein-plus/” align=”center” bg_color=”#e41e26″ btn_hover_bg=”#252525″]VIEW PRODUCT[/mk_button][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title color=”#393836″ font_style=”inhert” margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none”]DIRECTIONS:[/mk_fancy_title][mk_custom_list style=””]
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Open the can of chickpeas, place them in a strainer and rinse clean under water.
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas, banana, egg whites and dates. Blend ingredients until they form a sticky dough.
- Now add in your Six Star® Whey Protein Plus, unsweetened coconut and coconut ﬂour. Blend again until the dough becomes sticky and consistent.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place into a large bowl.
- Now add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and Thompson raisins into the dough and mix together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out rounded portions of the dough and place on a baking sheet. Flatten the cookies using a fork. Place into the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
[/mk_custom_list][vc_column_text]Voilà! You now have some delicious protein cookies that pack approximately 4g of high-quality protein per cookie. You can have them immediately after your training session to help refuel your muscle glycogen (carbs stored in your muscles) stores and help pack on some muscle while satisfying that sweet tooth![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_employees style=”boxed” column=”1″ count=”1″ description=”false” box_blur=”false” employees=”16547″][/vc_column][/vc_row]